Monday, August 29, 2005

An annoying fact

You know when you're sick and super tired and everything just happens during the course of the day that makes you want to say "what's the point...I'm going back to bed"? Well, I do.
So I'm totally sick right now, but it's hard for me to fight the urge to go out and do things. I'm not really good at sitting around I guess (I thought I was for such a long time until coming here). Anyway, I have a cold and quite possibly a fever and it took everything logical inside me to say "Andrea, don't go to the gym". I know that seems stupid, but each day that I don't go feels like forever. I'm getting weird. Ok so I convince myself not to go to the gym cause it's probably not a good idea and thought, well maybe I"ll go to the PC room and load some pictures on my blog before work. So here I am, except I get all the way here sit down and realize I've brought the wrong cord to attach my camera to the computer. Annoying? Yes. But this is the second time that I've done it. I came the other day and was also feeling a little sick, and realized that I didn't bring a cord at all. Grr.

Well, I've made two attempts at loading pictures and I have no idea what I'm doing here which is incredibly frustrating. I guess the smart thing to do would be to test the cord at my apartment before walking to the PC room, but hey, your brain gets a little cloudy when you're sick I guess.

Anyway, that's all for now. Stay tuned for pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiki said...

gymes are for the well, and who wants to be well? call me sick any day! ooh i wish i could call in sick all week!!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Kristen Hamilton said...

feel better! i love you!
love kristen

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home