Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm all over it

I got home Sunday night after a wicked awesome week round trip from Vancouver to Banff. I was training for the job mentioned in my previous post and, looks like I definitely have the coolest summer job in the world right now. It's awesome.

Anyway, I learned a ton and had a really great guide who knew TONS about what we were doing, where we were, and just how to run a really smooth trip.

Now it's my turn to fall really REALLY short of the standard that he set and drive a mini bus for forever and a day before returning home in a week. I'm super nervous, excited, anxious, apprehensive about the whole ordeal. I know that I'll do fine, but it's still just getting through that first seven day run that's going to be a total killer. I'm sure that over the course of the summer I'll have some of the craziest/stupidest/funniest stories to tell, so look forward to those.

I just hope to get through the next week without any MAJOR mishaps!

See ya in a week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

So sweet! Sounds like you're going to have an awesome summer.

Safe travels! Don't let the big bears bite.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home