Monday, January 09, 2006

Ahhh Borneo!



Well, my heart has committed. Shocking, I know. Committed to what, you ask? A two month long trip that will take place post-Korea. That's right, I'm not coming home right away, I've decided to spend two months traveling in South East Asia before heading home.

For those who could care less...please, spare yourself and stop reading or skip to the previous article...

Here's a brief breakdown of my trip as it stands now:

February 28th
Fly Seoul to Osaka, Japan. Spend 7-8 days in Kyoto. Kyoto is supposed to be the cultural heart of Japan and if you've read Memoirs of a Geisha, you'd know what I was talking about when I say...I'm gonna see a Geisha no matter what!

March 7th
Fly from Osaka to Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand. Chill there riding elephants for a while.

March 19th
Fly to Phuket in Southern Thailand. Stay at the beach for a couple weeks and visit various Thai islands.

March 30th
Fly to Singapore to meet Matt Davis and from here take a bus/train to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Backpack Penninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo for one month.

April 25th
Fly from Singapore to Seoul. Stay the night in Seoul and pick up my stuff that I left behind and some very kind and generous friends' houses ;).

April 26th
Fly Seoul to Vancouver. Take a friggin rest and hang out with everyone from home after a 14 month absence from the best country in the world!

If you're still reading, congrats. I know it can be boring to read an itinerary, but there have been many people asking me what I'm doing when I'm finished teaching. So, this is it...more or less. Although all plans are subject to change...I guess. Or is that just my way of avoiding a written commitment!

I'd love to know what your plans are. Email me anytime and let me know!

Andrea

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiki said...

what? no map???

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home