Thursday, March 16, 2006

This is for you Mom.

My Mom really wanted to see a picture of me on an elephant. Although you can't see it's face really, you can tell, I'm sitting on a big friggin animal...kinda grey...looking elephant like. So that's gonna have to do for now cause it's too much of a pain to fiddle around with my pictures at this point. Plus...let's be serious, I'd rather be doing other things.

Tomorrow morning I'm flying into Bangkok, waiting three hours, then flying to Phuket. I know there are cheaper ways of doing things here, but definitely not as time efficient. I feel like two months isn't much time so I don't want to waste it sitting on a bus.

I'm only spending one night in Phuket and then the next morning heading out to Koh Phi Phi for a few days and then see where I go from there. Not too sure at this point, because for the rest of my trip I really have no other plans. Its kinda nice to just chill in a really wicked part of the world.

Hope all is well in the MOTHERLAND (and no, I don't mean Korea...but I hope it's good there too guys!).

Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home