Saturday, April 08, 2006

Surfin' USA - update!


Just a quick post...

I just returned from about 3 hours of surfing and it turns out...

I LOVE IT!

Not in the trendy "I-wanna-look-cool-with-a-surfboard" kinda way, but I genuinely loved my day of surfing. I was a little nervous when I woke up this morning cause I wasn't sure what to do or what to expect, but I had a great instructor (who turned out not to be Australian, but from a different island in Indonesia...he spoke English with an Aussie accent if that's what mattered...).

Anyway, I'm nice and sunburned from the day, and my arms are flippin killing me. That sport is a LOT of work let me tell you. If I kept that up everyday I'd have arms of frickin steel!

I hope to go again, but we'll see what happens, might be heading toward Lombok in the next couple of days and I'm not sure if there's a good surf out that way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiki said...

i listen to the Blue Crush soundtrack- thats good enough right.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home