Sunday, April 30, 2006

Rachel's Grad

Part of the reason why I ended my SE Asian backpacking trip when I did was for this event. My sister graduated from Trinity Western University on April 29th after the past 5 years of study. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Kinesiology.

Next up for Rachel aside from looking for a job is her wedding which is scheduled for September 23rd of this year.


Rachel and her proud sister!Rachel and her fiance, Dave.
The gong show that is my VERY blended family. (Front L clockwise) John (my grandad), Granny (Mom's side), Rachel, Tracey, Dad, Joy, Grandpa (Dad's side), Grandma (Dad's side), Mom, and Dave.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in calcutta ...just thought i'd let you know i thought of you as i was driving a chevy. a large brown chevy; very fast. lots of gas in the chevy. yes, something heavy was indeed felt, as the chevy was being driven in.
MANDEUCE

11:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah-Aubrey said...

Congrats, sis, but LOOK AT ANDREA'S HAWT LEATHER JACKET!!!

Wow.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home